“A day in the country is worth a month in town”Christina Rossetti

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Companionship

On these nicer days, I often have several assistants in the barn. They become my companions on the walks and photo safaris around the pond and fields. Sometimes they are quickly bored when I get stuck in one place capturing closeups. Then Mia gives me her cute kitten look. Her "cool cat" look.
Hmmm.
She is a cat.Even posing becomes tiresome.
A cat nap is called for. Until Snickers looks for a fight... I didn't have anything to do with it.
Honest!.

3 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

So cute. :)

V.L. Locey said...

One can never have too many helpers!

Kittie Howard said...

Precious! Have you read the Sneaky Pie mystery books that Eva Mae Brown writes? Two cats and a dog and their human solve mysteries in Croset, Va., near Charlottesville. It's a cute, cute series.