“A day in the country is worth a month in town”Christina Rossetti

Monday, November 1, 2010

Zola - How The Heck?

This was Zola on a good day - yesterday. This is how I found Zola this morning.
Doesn't she look awfully pathetic?
If you wonder why I took the time to take a photo - I had a couple reasons. First, I tried moving the hay rack, and it was stuck in an awkward spot, and it is heavy to move. On first attempt, I barely budged it. I needed time to look it over and figure it out.Second, I didn't know how to explain this, so a picture is worth a thousand words - again!

My theory is that the rest of the goats got sick and tired of Zola's bossiness. She is the "top" goat. They ganged up and tipped the hay rack on her. She was very quiet for a while!

I guess we're lucky no one got hurt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear....looks like she got her come uppance!!

Lois Evensen said...

Yes, it's a good thing no one got hurt. What darling images, though. If only they could talk and explain it all. :)

Roxie said...

I love it...goats do get into the darndest positions! At least only her pride was hurt. I can't count the number of times I have had to get my goaties out of predicaments.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Aww, she looks contrite! Glad she didn't hurt herself though.

Roxie said...

I posted a comment earlier today but maybe it got lost? Love the goat photos. My goats get themselves in predicaments to. Also, I wanted to specifically nominate you for the chicken blog award at http://musingsbyroxie.blogspot.com/2010/11/awards-and-election.html