“A day in the country is worth a month in town”Christina Rossetti

Monday, November 14, 2011

Kids and Critters Part 2

So! Hello and welcome to my kitchen.
Apparently Juliann like to watch me cook.
This is me cooking. Eggs anyone?
Jock waiting his turn for some bread crumbs.

We found a dead bat and got to see it teeth - "just like a vampires". Kathleen found it quite interesting. I offered to pack it up for Show and Tell, but two Moms said "NO"!

The tractor is still fun even without moving.

Here I am with my Canton, CT, now SWPA friend Juliann, enjoying our farm brunch.


Today's photos are taken by guest Arlene and I don't think I attributed the last post's photos to Juliann. They all arrived while I was up in the field, and I never got to get my camera before the visit started. Its nice to see the farm from others point of view.
This last shot is taken in Ligonier outside the Main Gallery - a fun place to shop.
Now its your turn to visit.

No comments: