“A day in the country is worth a month in town”Christina Rossetti

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Good Friends. Goodbye Visit.

My friend Juliann, that I have known from our last home in Canton, Connecticut, has been a regular visitor with her family and friends over the years.
Her daughter Lillian has just about grown up here, with visits in winter and summer, sometimes bringing her pals too.
 All the goats took turns rubbing and sniffing, and trying to hog the spools.
 Twee says, "Its my spool. I'm not sure I can share."
 Adeline and half sister Brianna captured another spool.
 Brianna was being stand offish and decided to just Vogue for us.
 Then she joined her mother at the other spool again.
 Saba let her curiosity get the best of her - love this shot!
It was a special visit from special friends.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Aww, that's sweet. I love that shot, too!