“A day in the country is worth a month in town”Christina Rossetti

Friday, February 20, 2009

Year of the Goat

Its all starting to make sense.
I was born in the year of the goat.
We moved to the farm in the year of the goat.
I love this letter for goat, and below is some info off a web site about us poor folks born in that year.
It really all makes sense now...
Except for the knack of always getting off on the wrong foot with people, the Goat can be charming company. You are elegant and artistic but the first to complain about things. Put aside your pessimism and worry and try to be less dependent on material comforts. You would be best as an actor, gardener, or beachcomber. Some Goats: Rachel Carson, Michelangelo, Mark Twain, Rudolph Valentino, Barbara Walters, Orville Wright.
Find out your year here. Maybe it tells your story!!

4 comments:

D said...

Hey, I just checked and I was born in the year of the goat, too!

Anonymous said...

I just checked it out for each member of my family and it nailed everybody except two. 2 out of 9 is not bad! I knew I was a boar but I did not know all that good stuff about me!

Deere Driver said...

Diane - I hope you don't fit the profile as well as my daughter tells me I do.
Check. Check.
Really - I'm your mother.
A little respect!!!!!

Cheesychick - I'll have to check out your profile and see if it fits the "blog woman" I enjoy.

Deere Driver said...

I went back to check out a few folks. Hmmmm!

I can still see them throwing the goat thing in at my eulogy!

BTW - The Boar has an incorrect date. The 1970 sb 1971. Right?? It didn't follow correctly.