“A day in the country is worth a month in town”Christina Rossetti

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spay Day

Snickers got to be an indoor cat last night in the seclusion of the kitchen bathroom.
No food after 6 and no water after midnight wasn't going to happen in the barn.
Poor Snickers.
She's at the vet, probably sore and groggy right now.
She hit six months and had her appointment to be spayed.
This morning she really wanted a meal but cuddling had to do.

None too soon, as I have seen another cat of unknown origin and sex around the past few days. We did our part adopting these two abandoned cats. They don't need to add to the population. If I need more barn cats, I know where to ask.
Meanwhile Mama Mia is acting like a lost soul. I can't believe it, but I think she is looking for her kitten. She sounds very sorrowful today, as she follows me around the barn and from window sill to window sill, crying.
VIDEO OF MIA CRYING WITH THE SIRENS

No comments: