“A day in the country is worth a month in town”Christina Rossetti

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Past Due

Trinity's due date was yesterday. Layla looks as wide as a - barn? The saddle bags on that girl. Woo!

I've had the baby monitor on for three nights now. I really love it when they surprise us early, but its not happening. I know its just a day late, but its the waiting, the freaky weather (freeze, mild, snow, ice), and I don't like my sleep interrupted by coughing goats and wailing cats.

We had company today for the football games and I predicted that someone would kid at an inconvenient time like when the game was tied with 2 minutes to go. That could have been both games, but it didn't happen.

Tomorrow my guests include two very young ladies, so maybe we can come up with some excitement for them to write home about!

Good night!

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

I hope you had a good night's sleep and all the action is happening today. ;)