“A day in the country is worth a month in town”Christina Rossetti

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fine Weather Day

Yesterday was another one of those Mark Twain days - just wait a minute.

Can you tell what time of day? 11:37AM

If you are wondering when that bench is going to get picked up, so am I. Its been frozen to the ground since we got the ice on Wednesday.

Fifteen minutes before, it was almost sunny and I was gearing up to get a load of firewood from the barn, and then go work out a little. You know I need it.

I was all dressed up and suddenly the wind was howling again, and I couldn't see the end of the path to get there.
My little tractor art was whipping away, but hung in there.
After the snow dumped a couple of inches and filled in the areas that I had just cleared, I decided it wasn't worth trying to get out or get the wood. Soon enough, the sun came out to make it all look so pretty, but you can see the wind was still rearranging things.

No comments: