“A day in the country is worth a month in town”Christina Rossetti

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oh Well!

I kind of feel like its the day after the election. Its over - finally.

No more debating who should be one or two. Or not be #3. Penn State football lost last night.

The one sportscaster said they lost it with a second to go. I think they were working on in all game through. Something didn't click from the beginning.

Maybe in front of the home crowd, things would have worked out differently, but I'm glad this game wasn't in Beaver Stadium. I'd like it to remain a place of happy memories from football games to the place I graduated from a few years ago. Yep - they used to bring us all there for the ceremony in the spring. "The College of Education - please rise..."

Still proud of my school though.

WE ARE...
PENN STATE!

No comments: