“A day in the country is worth a month in town”Christina Rossetti

Monday, November 17, 2008

Ten Minutes

I had been out walking this morning and wanted to take some pictures of the goats from the hill. It was an interesting perspective. Also I was hoping the group of ducks were still on the pond.

I was noticing that since the snow was white, the goats no longer look as white. Sort of cream.

I got a bit distracted by the snow on the dried Joe Pye Weed and all the muted, somber colors...

I love how all the grays and the lines and textures work here.
Snickers joined us on this walk and tested her jumping ability...

and the temperament of Jock.
I also wanted to get a shot or two of the completed fences, although the lighting is not the best.
In the ten minutes from the first picture, the weather suddenly changed and as you can see we got some more snow.

I never made it up to the hill for the other picture. Another day.











No comments: