“A day in the country is worth a month in town”Christina Rossetti

Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Birthday - Sigh!

Lions and chickens and goats! Oh! My! My birthday candle and shopping bag all the way from my cousin Nina in Germany. Very Blue and White and organic looking. Love it!
Hey Friends!
Last second posting here for my birthday, to share and give thanks.

Thanks for the cards, emails and phone calls.
Which card came from the charming child?
Hmm?
I had some great gifts and fun cards. Strangely enough, there seems to be an animal thing going on. Even the magazine that came in the mail followed the theme. I have a new Nittany Lion flag. Just in time to hang for the bowl game.
Thanks K and A!
My chicken notes from Norma started the fun early this week. XOXO
And check out my new conversation piece. This awesome little goat sculpture. Its got a Mona Lisa thing going. Thanks Sharon!
I have my garden gift to choose with a gift certificate. My mind has been running wild with ideas.
And so why did the chicken cross the road?
To get the cake, of course.
You knew that was coming!

No comments: